Zenith Dance Contest is organized for NGOs in Delhi NCR only. This is a unique platform wherein, youth from the age group of 14-24 years can participate in the event. They can perform on any song and present any dance styles.
Our judges will be visiting the NGOs for judging the dance showcased by the participants. Judges would finalize the participants from each NGOs.
All the short-listed participants would have to compete against one-another in an event to be organized by Zenith at a central location. The location and the venue of the final event will be notified to the NGOs.
All the shortlisted candidate will have to be present at the venue at the stipulated time. Delay in performance or non-commitment towards the event will not be accepted.
All official entries should be received before 10th September 2016 (tentative). Any entries received post the date specified will be rejected or kept on hold.
- We are accepting solo performances by the contestants.
- The act should not be more than 2-3 minutes. Unauthorized delays in the performance will result in deduction of points by the judges.
- Contestants should perform in their schedule unless granted special permission.
- If the stage is littered during an act, please clean up the stage immediately following the performance.
- Contestant will have to perform ENTIRE act on the stage.
- Starting the performance within the audience or ending with the audience is also not permitted.
- Jumping off the front of the stage is not permitted.
- Running in front of the judges’ table or approaching the panel of judges is also not allowed.
- No gifts can be presented to the judges in conjunction with a performance.
- Rehearsing on stage prior to the start of a competition or after the completion of a competition day is strictly prohibited.