The contestant should be from the age group of 18-24 years of age or older.
The contestant entering into the contest agrees to all the terms and conditions of the contest. Please make sure that you have checked the appropriate boxes on the ‘entry form’.
- The contestant guarantees and confirms that he/she have obtained and holds all the required rights to his/her Video to submit it to the competition and extensively screen the Video. Particularly the permission for the use of musical works and, if applicable, still photographs and third-party choreographic works in the Video is required.
- The contestant will indemnify with the organizer from any liability and any possible payment obligation, which might arise due to the infringement of copyrights and other ancillary copyrights of third parties by entering the competition and showing the film during the competition.
- Contestant also agrees (in case they accept for screening), that content might be used for trailers or video materials concerning zenith.
- The contestant also grants the organizer the rights for broadcasting. Also for the commercial use of the Video on television, the contestant grants Zenith full right.
- The contestant also guarantees that they will not violate international laws which are under civil rights, and thus not discriminate against sex, race, religion, age, physical limitation, and national origin.
- The contestant warrants that his/her personal details that have been disclosed about the entrant in the form submitted to Zenith is correct. It is also agreed that the organizer has not been misled regarding the contestant’s identity.
- The contestant will indemnify Zenith and any of the partners who would be a part of the event, against all claims, damages and losses that may arise because of the result of any breach of this clause.
- The laws of India are applicable.
REMEMBER: All the contestants would have to accept all the terms and conditions as specified in the document or webpage before entering into the contest. By ticking on the entry form against the terms and conditions, contestants agree that they will abide by all the rules laid down by Zenith Dance Institute.
- Zenith Dance Institute reserves the right to substitute the prizes or any part of the prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary for reasons that might not be under their control.
- Zenith reserves the right for amending terms and conditions without at any time.
- For instance if the winner of the event is not able to able, for any reason, accept the prize, or cannot be contacted within 2 days, Zenith reserves right to give the award to the next entrant.
- The judges’ decisions would be final and binding in all respects for all the entrants. Entries that do not comply in full would be disqualified.
- Except in the case of death or any personal injury that may arise due to negligence, or fraud and or as far as permitted by law, Zenith Dance Institute and any of the partners are excluded from the responsibility as well as liabilities that may arise from:
- Cancellation or postponing of the Promotion, and
- Any changes, or any supply (that may include without limitation, prizes that does not reach intended recipient), or use of prize, and
- Any default or act by third party supplier that are beyond Promoter’s control.
Prize winners’ names and their identity would be made available for one month after the announcement of the winner. Beyond the date mentioned – after the final announcement of the winner – and within stipulated 30 days, the prize money and other award information would be given to the winner. If it is beyond 30 days of the announcement, Zenith Dance Institute would not keep holding the award for the winners.
Winner agrees to allow Zenith Dance Troupe for using their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without giving any remuneration.
Zenith Dance Troupe might also use winners, and each entrant’s – personal details for the purpose of administering this contest.
This event/contest, and any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with, shall be governed by and construed under law of Delhi state.
All the contestants agree to settle any claim or dispute that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Zenith Dance Troupe will not be responsible for the following incidences, to an extent that they might occur for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control:
- For any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- Any changes in the prize or any other way in which it can be used;
- Any act or default for any third party supplier.
Prize money being given as award is non-exchangeable and non transferable.
Prize money does not include spending or travel money.
Only one entry per person is allowed, in case of more than one entry is received per person, just the first entry received will be eligible.
Entries that are made on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Use of a fake or false name will only result in disqualification.
Zenith Dance Institute accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
Zenith Dance Institute will not accept any responsibility for any damage, injury, loss, or disappointment or any kind suffered by any entrant in entering in to the competition, including results of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
The winner also agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph as well as disclosure and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests Zenith Dance Institute relating to any post-winning publicity.
Unless it has been specified the winner would be chosen from all correct entries that are received by Zenith Dance Institute by the closing date that is stated with the promotional material. There will be three winners in the event – who would secure first, second, and third place.
Reasonable efforts would be made to make sure that the winner is announced at the very moment and at the end of the event. In such as case wherein, the winner cannot be contacted, or he or she fails to responds or is unable to comply with the terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right for offering prize to the next eligible contestants.
If for any reasons this contest or competition does not run as per the planned schedule which may be because of technical failures, mobile network failure, computer virus, tampering, fraud, government’s intervention, natural calamities, or any other causes beyond our control, we reserve the right of cancelling, modifying or suspending the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
Zenith Dance Institute shall use as well as take care of the personal information that is supplied or as described in any other document, in accordance with data protection legislation.